Did you know that the Disney Visa by Chase could earn you a FREE trip to a Disney Destination? For every $100 you charge, you get $1 that is good at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Lines, etc. Save your reward dollars and pay for your trip to Disney World!
The Disney Chase Visa Could Earn You a Trip to a Disney Destination
While it doesn’t have the best rewards rate for credit cards out there, it does offer many exclusive perks:
- Card member Character Meet N Greet at Disneyland and Walt Disney World resorts. You also get a FREE 5×7 photo of your family. (Including a Star Wars Meet N Greet that you DO NOT want to miss out on!)
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select merchants in Disneyland and Walt Disney World
- 15% off non-discounted prices of select tours at the parks
- 10% off non-discounted price of select recreation experiences
- 10% off select dining locations at Disneyland and Disney World
- 10% off at select Downtown Disney dining and merchant locations at the Disneyland Resort
- 15% off the non-discounted price of any salon treatment valued at $45 or greater, or any 50-minute or longer spa service most days at the spas and salons
- 0% financing on your Disney vacation for 6 months
- 10% off purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com or your local Disney Store
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all your card purchases
Your rewards dollars you earn are good anywhere Visa is accepted at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Lines and more. You can use it to pay for your room, your meal, your souvenirs, your annual passes, your Disney Parks tickets, etc.
Get The Most Out Of Your Disney Visa by Chase
So, here is how you can get the most out of your card. Set up as many bills as you can on your card and buy groceries or everyday things on your Disney Visa, so you can maximize and reap the benefits. The more you spend the more money you have to spend on your next Disney vacation.
You can also purchase your annual tickets every year on your Disney Visa, interest free! Another way you can earn points and maximize the benefits! But, make sure you pay them off within six months to avoid interest charges!
ALWAYS, always, always, make sure you pay the card off every month to avoid interest charges or you will not be saving money, you will be making money problems!
When we visit Walt Disney World, I always stop by for the private Meet and Greet with the characters with our Disney Visa by Chase. (Just one of the perks of this money-saving card!) We absolutely love this feature! We usually get to spend more time with the characters, because if you hit it just right and at the right time of year, the lines are very low and the characters are more willing to socialize. Win, Win!
And don’t forget about the new Star Wars Meet N Greet that you DO NOT want to miss out on!
When you make a purchase at retail shops in the parks make sure you ask before you buy if they offer a discount for Disney Visa holders. A lot of them do!
Is This Card Right For You
All and all, this card has some great perks and benefits! This card could be perfect for someone who is disciplined enough to help them save money and not create debt or money problems. You must pay it off every month to reap the benefits! If you are not disciplined enough, you may want to walk away and use another money saving method.
I know this card is not for everyone. I have had a lot of readers inquire about the card in the past months and thought I would share how it can be used and how some of our readers maximize this card. Hope this information was helpful and answered some questions all of you have had about this helpful card!
- I am not a financial guru nor do I claim to be. I am not saying that this card is right for everyone. Do your research! Do not commit to something that is not right for you and your financial situation. (Disclaimer over! ;-))
Do you have a Disney Visa Card? Do you find it helpful? What ways do you maximize your perks from this helpful card?
Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant: A Disney World Dining Review - October 10, 2018
- Walt Disney World Must Dos: For The Little Ones - October 5, 2018
- Video: Casey’s Corner Pianist in the Magic Kingdom - September 28, 2018
Follow on Instagram