The holidays at Disney World just can’t be beat. There is literally magic around every single corner! Check out Top 5 Favorites At Disney World’s EPCOT During The Holidays for some great treats that you do not want to miss out on during this holiday season!
EPCOT During The Holidays
There is absolutely nothing like Disney World during the holidays. If you are in a “bah-humbug” state of mind, head to Disney’s Epcot and be magically transformed! Epcot is home to some pretty amazing sites, but during the Christmas season, it’s just pure bliss and magic!
- The first magical stop in Epcot would have to be the World Showcase for The Festival of the Holidays. This was previously known as Holidays Around the World. We spent some time there last year and let me just say, it was beyond magical. Each country showcases how they celebrate the season, complete with traditional foods and festivities. For example, in the France pavilion, you will meet Pere Noel. He tells a magical story of how Christmas is celebrated in France. Of course, just like with all Epcot festivals, delicious and “yummy” food will be found at each World Showcase pavilion. Try something new this holiday season! This year’s Festival of the Holidays will run – , 2019!
2. The Candlelight Processional. This holiday event tells the story of the true meaning of Christmas. A timeless classic! Click this LINK for all of the great artists you will find at this year’s Candlelight Processional. – , 2019 will be the dates of this year’s event. Whoopie Goldberg and Neil Patrick Harris are just two of the many amazing narrators in the line up! Dining packages are also available for this event.
3. Santa! Well, of course, EVERYONE wants to see the Big Guy during the holidays. We love to visit Santa in the American pavilion in the World Showcase.
4. Holiday Kitchens. One of the BEST things about the holidays is the delicious food. Disney provides a taste of the season with their HOLIDAY KITCHENS. New for 2019 is the Holiday Cookie Stroll! Get your festival passport and stroll along looking for these delicious treats!
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen at the Germany Pavilion: Linzer Cookie
- American Holiday Table at the America Pavilion: Gingerbread Cookie
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen at the Canada Pavilion: Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie
- Feast of the Three Kings near the Mexico Pavilion: Chocolate Crinkle Cookie
- L’Chaim Holiday Kitchen between the Morocco and France Pavilions: Black-and-White Cookie
5. EPCOT FOREVER is Epcot’s newest nighttime fireworks show! Watch for the “spark of imagination” that started it all!
For a little more excitement, be sure to watch for Chip and Dale’s Christmas Tree Spree, a fun and interactive scavenger hunt. Maps are $6.99 plus tax, and are available throughout Epcot while supplies last.
As you can see, Epcot is the place to be for the holidays. What is your favorite part about the holidays in Epcot? Leave us a comment and let us know!
Find out what the Magic Kingdom has going on during the holidays right here: MAGIC KINGDOM DURING THE HOLIDAYS
Head on over to our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more Disney holiday fun and information!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021