Check out the Video: Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season Fireworks at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party to see the spectacular fireworks that Disney puts on during this fun, special event at Magic Kingdom!
Video: Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season Fireworks at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
It never fails when we are visiting Walt Disney World that I tear up while watching Wishes at Magic Kingdom. We always end our trip with Wishes, wishing that our next visit will be as soon as possible. If you have seen Wishes, you already know Disney puts on spectacular fireworks shows. Well, there is no exception to Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season Fireworks at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. The Christmas party will get you in the Christmas mood, but Holiday Wishes will push you right over the edge into Christmas crazy!
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a special event party that requires a separate ticket to attend. The party takes place on select nights during November and December at Magic Kingdom. Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season Fireworks can be seen if you attend one of these parties. From mid-December to the end of the year, Holiday Wishes replaces the regular Wishes show for all guests to enjoy.
Best Viewing Locations
If you have read any of my past blogs about fireworks at Magic Kingdom then you already know my favorite viewing location is Main Street U.S.A. Just like with the nightly Wishes fireworks that takes place, there are many great viewing locations to watch Holiday Wishes. Anywhere down Main Street U.S.A. or the hub in front of the castle is an excellent choice. Just be aware that it will be very crowded.
Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season
Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season is a twelve minute holiday fireworks show full of Christmas tunes. You will hear classic Christmas songs like “Home for the Holidays”, whimsical Christmas music as well as children favorites like “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”! Watch as snowflake silhouettes fall down Cinderella Castle. The finale is as spectacular as any fireworks finale at Walt Disney World.
- Another great viewing location for Holiday Wishes is the top of the Walt Disney World Railroad Main Street Station.
- If you prefer a less crowded experience with an excellent view, you can reserve the Holiday Wishes Dessert Premium Package. You will have reserved viewing of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas Time Parade. Once the parade is over you will head to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant. There, you will have a selection of holiday desserts at Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant with a view of Holiday Wishes.
- If you watched the first run of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade on Main Street U.S.A., I suggest staying right where you are for Holiday Wishes.
- Don’t worry about missing Tinker Bell during Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season. Tinker Bell still takes flight from Cinderella Castle during this holiday fireworks show.
Did you get to visit Walt Disney World to attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this holiday season? If not, make sure to plan to go next year because you will have a festive time!
Have you watched Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season during the Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party? Leave us a comment below or join us at the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.