Check out: Video: Mickey’s Boo To You Parade At Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, for lots of tips and tricks!
Video: Mickey’s Boo to You Parade at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
If you are travelling to Walt Disney World this fall, you need to check out the Video: Mickey’s Boo to You Parade at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. This is a special event party at Magic Kingdom you don’t want to miss. A special feature at the party is Mickey’s Boo to You Parade. You can only see this spooktacular parade by attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Mickey’s Boo to You Parade follows the usual Magic Kingdom parade route. It begins in Frontierland, then makes its way through Liberty Square before crossing the bridge to enter the Castle circle. The floats follow around on the TomorrowLand side of the circle and then finally head down Main Street U.S.A.
There are many excellent viewing locations on the entire parade route. The obvious places are the Castle Circle, Main Street U.S.A. and the entrance of Magic Kingdom. A lot of people don’t even think of Frontierland down to Liberty Square, and these locations are going to be a little less crowded.
You don’t want to be late for this parade. If you are, you will miss the ride of The Headless Horseman. That’s right, The Headless Horseman himself starts the festivities off with a ride through Magic Kingdom. He is sure to get you in the mood for some frightening fun!
If you have seen a parade at Walt Disney World, you already know how spectacular Mickey’s Boo to You Parade is going to be! It is kicked off by Mickey & Minnie and Donald & Daisy on their very own gazebo float. Following them is a line of all your favorite Disney Characters dressed in their Halloween costumes. Don’t miss Captain Jack Sparrow and his scallywags. Then the spooks from the Haunted Mansion join in the fun; the grave diggers, dancing ghosts and even the three Hitch-Hiking Ghosts! Of course we can’t forget who comes out a lot at Halloween time, all of the Disney Villains!
- You have to purchase a special event ticket to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- Mickey’s Boo to You Parade runs twice during each party; 8:30 pm and 11:15 pm. The best strategy is to hit the popular attractions during the first parade and catch the second once since it seems to be the least crowded.
- Make sure to save your spot early so you don’t miss The Headless Horseman.
- For more great tips, check out: TOP TIPS FOR MICKEY’S HALLOWEEN PARTY!
Have you been to Mickey’s No-So-Scary Halloween Party and seen Mickey’s Boo to You Parade? If so, we would love to hear about it. You can leave a comment below or join us at Disney Express Lane Facebook Group and discuss this and many other Disney topics!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Brandi Perryman (see all)
- Video: Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade - November 7, 2018
- Video: Magic Kingdom Main Street Trolley Show Christmas Edition - October 29, 2018
- Video From Toy Story Midway Mania At Hollywood Studios - September 14, 2018
Follow on Instagram