You made your fast passes 60 days before your vacation and have planned out the perfect Disney World vacation! While standing in line for 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, you realize your little one is not quite tall enough! Know before you go about Disney World Height Requirements.
Disney World Height Requirements
Disney World is famous for their fun and interactive rides and attractions. Most of these are very “family friendly”, meaning the entire family can enjoy the ride or attraction together! Many people have a misconception that these rides and attractions are for “bigger” kids and adults. That is simply just not true. There are only a few that have a height requirement. These height requirements are in place for the protection of your children. Please follow the rules. We have included only those rides and/or attractions that have a height requirement.
- Barnstormer-35 inches or taller
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad-40 inches or taller
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train-38 inches or taller
- Space Mountain-44 inches or taller
- Splash Mountain-40 inches or taller
- Tomorrowland Speedway-32 inches or taller
- Mission: Space-44 inches or taller
- Soarin’-40 inches or taller
- Test Track-40 inches or taller
- Alien Swirling Saucers-32 inches or taller
- Rockin’ Roller Coaster-48 inches or taller
- Slinky Dog Dash-38 inches or taller
- Star Tours-40 inches or taller
- Tower of Terror-40 inches or taller
- Millennium Falcon, Smugglers Run-38 inches or taller
- Star Wars, Rise of the Resistance-40 inches or taller
- Avatar: Flight of Passage-44 inches or taller
- Dinosaur-40 inches or taller
- Expedition Everest-44 inches or taller
- Kali River Rapids-38 inches or taller
- Primeval Whirl-48 inches or taller
DISNEY’S TYPHOON LAGOON WATER PARK
- Bay Slides-60 inches or taller
- Crush ‘n’ Gusher-48 inches or taller
- Humungu Kowabunga-48 inches or taller
- Ketchakiddiee Creek-48 inches or taller
DISNEY’S BLIZZARD BEACH WATER PARK
- Chairlift-32 inches or taller
- Downhill Double Dipper-48 inches or taller
- Slush Gusher-48 inches or taller
- Summit Plummet-48 inches or taller
- Tike’s Peak-48 inches or taller
- Marketplace Carousel-42 inches or taller
- Marketplace Train Express-48 inches or taller
- If your child is not tall enough for a ride or attraction, don’t try to make them tall enough by adding heels or items in their shoes (yes, we have seen it all). The height restriction is for YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY! It’s simply not worth putting your child or someone else in danger.
- If your children or yourself are not big coaster fans, just click this link to find out what is available! KIDS WHO DON’T LIKE ROLLER COASTERS.
Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
Follow on Instagram