Find out all you need to know about height requirements in Disney World right here in Disney World Height Requirements for your Favorite Attractions.
Disney World Height Requirements For Your Favorite Attractions
Disney World is famous for their fun and interactive rides and attractions. Most of these are very “family friendly”, meaning the entire family can enjoy the ride or attraction together! Many people have a misconception that these rides and attractions are for “bigger” kids and adults. That is simply just not true. There are only a few that have a height requirement. These height requirements are in place for the protection of your children. Please follow the rules. We have included only those rides and/or attractions that have a height requirement.
- Barnstormer-35 inches or taller
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad-40 inches or taller
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train-38 inches or taller
- Space Mountain-44 inches or taller
- Splash Mountain-40 inches or taller
- Tomorrowland Speedway-32 inches or taller
- Mission: Space-44 inches or taller
- Soarin’-40 inches or taller
- Test Track-40 inches or taller
- Alien Swirling Saucers-32 inches or taller-OPENING JUNE 30, 2018
- Rockin’ Roller Coaster-48 inches or taller
- Slinky Dog Dash-38 inches or taller-OPENING JUNE 30, 2018
- Star Tours-40 inches or taller
- Tower of Terror-40 inches or taller
- Avatar: Flight of Passage-44 inches or taller
- Dinosaur-40 inches or taller
- Expedition Everest-44 inches or taller
- Kali River Rapids-38 inches or taller
- Primeval Whirl-48 inches or taller
DISNEY’S TYPHOON LAGOON WATER PARK
- Bay Slides-60 inches or taller
- Crush ‘n’ Gusher-48 inches or taller
- Humungu Kowabunga-48 inches or taller
- Ketchakiddiee Creek-48 inches or taller
DISNEY’S BLIZZARD BEACH WATER PARK
- Chairlift-32 inches or taller
- Downhill Double Dipper-48 inches or taller
- Slush Gusher-48 inches or taller
- Summit Plummet-48 inches or taller
- Tike’s Peak-48 inches or taller
- Marketplace Carousel-42 inches or taller
- Marketplace Train Express-48 inches or taller
If your child is not tall enough for a ride or attraction, don’t try to make them tall enough by adding heels or items in their shoes (yes, we have seen it all). The height restriction is for YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY! It’s simply not worth putting your child or someone else in danger.
Walt Express has created a print out for you to carry with you for quick reference! Go HERE and grab your own copy to print for your next trip!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- 9 Creative Ways To Collect Disney Character Autographs - July 16, 2018
- Disney World Copycat Recipes: The Dole Whip - July 11, 2018
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Packages and Details - July 9, 2018
Follow on Instagram