Hotels for Larger Families in the Disney World Area
Are you a “larger” family and want to go to Disney World? Check out Hotels for Larger Families in the Disney World Area.
Today we will be talking about hotels and resorts offsite or off Walt Disney World property, but not far away. I will only be focusing on hotels and resorts that are a short distance from the parks. I am sure there are more that are affordable as well, but I am staying fairly close to the parks and all of the action!
I have a family of five and in Disney standards, we are considered a large family. Therefore, there are fewer affordable options out there. BUT, don’t despair, they are out there and I am here to share what those options are! We have stayed in a few of these resorts and hotels and have been very pleased with them. All of these options have great reviews and they will not disappoint.
So let’s dive right in to hotels for larger families in the Disney World area…..
All B Resort “Captivating Queen” rooms will accommodate 5 people. Each room has 2 queen beds, a sleeper sofa and one bathroom. Each room is 300 square feet and has everything you and your family will need located at 1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. Check it out at Tripping.com for best rates.
Wyndham Bonnet Creek
All 2 Bedroom Condos at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort will sleep up to 8 people. Each condo has a King bed, 2 double beds, queen sleeper sofa and two bathrooms, kitchen and washer/dryer. Each condo is 1257 square feet. You can read more about it, Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort: A Hotel And Resort In Orlando Review.
Doubletree Guest Suites in the Walt Disney World Resort
All 1 Bedroom Suites sleep up to 6 people. Each suite has 2 queen beds, a pullout sofa and one bathroom. Each room is 540 square feet and has everything you and your family will need located at 2305 Hotel Plaza Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. Check it out at Tripping.com for best rates.
Technically you have 2 options here:
- All Deluxe Alcove Rooms accommodate 5 people. Each room has 1 bed in the sleeping area: queen bed, sofa bed, optional roll away bed and one bathroom. Rooms are 500 square feet.
- All Standard Dolphin Rooms accommodate 5 people. Each room has 1 bed in sleeping area: double bed, sofa bed, optional roll away bed and one bathroom. Rooms are 500 square feet.
- Side Note: Technically this resort is offsite but, has many on site perks such as making FastPass+ reservations beforehand and Extra Magic Hours.
Check it out at Tripping.com for best rates.
Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista
All Junior Suites will sleep up to 6 people. Each room has 2 double beds, a sleeper sofa and one bathroom. Each room is 500 square feet.
Buena Vista Palace Resort
All 2 Bedroom Suites will sleep up to 6 people. Each room has 2 queen beds, a sofa sleeper and 1 1/2 bathrooms. Each room is 800 square feet.
- Side Note: This Hotel has a Sunday Morning Character Breakfast on property at an extra cost.
Check it out at Tripping.com for best rates.
- All of these options are on Buena Vista Drive, which is in the Disney Springs area.
- There are other options out there, such as the Marriott on Flamingo Crossings. You can read about it at Marriott’s TownPlace Suites: A Hotel and Resort in Orlando Review.
- All of these options can be booked through a Disney Travel Planner. Get a FREE quote HERE.
- You can also book all of these hotels and resorts yourself through Tripping.com. Tripping.com looks for your preferences on several websites, so it is a one stop shop and it will find you the best price too! You do not have to search the web to find the best deal, it’s all right there on Tripping.com. If you book you vacation through Tripping.com, please consider going through our link, http://bit.ly/2HlAUWk, so we can continue to serve you with more tips, tricks and Disney deals. Although we do get a commission by you using our link, it will not cost you anymore to use our link. We thank you in advance for trusting us and being here with us!
- My family and friends stay at the resorts above and they all have positive reviews. These hotels and resorts are not your only options, but they are the closest to the parks.
- Need help deciding if you should stay on or off Disney Property> Check out, Top 10 Reasons YOU Should Stay On Property at Walt Disney World, to help you decide.
Before you make your decision to stay on or off Walt Disney World Resort Property make sure you research and get all of your facts. What’s right for one family may not be right for the next. My family and I have stayed on and off property and have had different experiences each time. All good, but with each trip we have different things that are important to us. So, keep that in mind, depending on what you want to accomplish during your vacation will determine whether you want to stay on or off-property.
Have you stayed in an offsite site hotel or resort when visiting Walt Disney World? What did you think? Yay or Nay?
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Mandi Middleton (see all)
- Affordable Makeup That Will Last In Hot Disney World Weather - June 11, 2018
- Signs At Disney World That Guests Never Read But Should - June 6, 2018
- B Resort and Spa Close To Disney Springs In Disney World - June 1, 2018
Follow on Instagram