Everyone is anxiously awaiting 2019! In just a short time, you will be able to book that Disney World vacation for 2019! Get the details by checking out 2019 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 19, 2018!
2019 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 19, 2018
Walt Express has discovered, beginning on June 19, 2018, Disney will be releasing their 2019 package rates…..meaning you can go ahead and get that vacation booked for next year!
There are many benefits to booking in advance:
- Prices are locked in: if the prices go up, your price will remain the same.
- Dining: definitely book before your dining window opens, so you can get the perfect dining reservations!
- Payment Plan: pay the $200 deposit and you will have until 30 days before your vacation begins to have it paid in full.
- Fast Passes: staying on property allows you to book fast passes at 60 days before your vacation.
- Extras: there are also a few other perks to staying on property, including tickets to miniature golf and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
There is a lot going on in 2019, with Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge is set to open in the late fall. Hollywood Studios will also open Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway. A date for this has not been given at this time. Don’t forget that Toy Story Land in Hollywood Studios will have only been opened about 6 months, so you will definitly want to visit this brand new land! Pandora in Animal Kingdom is also a great new land that we can’t get enough of!
Packages will be valid for arrivals January 1- December 31, 2019.
Feeling overwhelmed and not sure where to start? Let a travel planner help you! Click the link and find out if using a travel planner is right for you and your family. There is NO cost to you by choosing to use a travel planner!
We would love to see you in our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE! Lots of Disney fun and information!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Disney 101: Magic Bands…Don’t Leave Home Without Them! - August 15, 2018
- Disneyland Sneak Peek: Pixar Pier At Disney California Adventure Park - August 14, 2018
- New Update For TRON Attraction At Disney’s Magic Kingdom - August 13, 2018
Follow on Instagram