First Look At The 2019 Disneyland Food And Wine Festival
What a treat we have in store for you! Walt Express’ Disneyland Fun-Seeker, Michelle, took a day trip to Disneyland and shares her experience with a First Look At The 2019 Disneyland Food And Wine Festival! Are you excited yet? We sure are! Michelle takes us through the festival, sampling great foods and even a little shopping.
2019 Disneyland Food and Wine Festival
This festival at Disneyland’s California Adventure runs from March 1 through April 23, 2019, giving you plenty of time to experience all it has to offer. You will find 14 marketplaces, all with fresh and delicious, California grown goodness! Whether you are a foodie at heart or enjoy a little fine wine or craft beer, we bet you will find it here at the 2019 Disneyland Food and Wine Festival.
Disneyland Food and Wine Festival Treats
First on Michelle’s tour, she enjoys some of the delicious treats that this festival has to offer. We have them numbered for you, in no particular order, of course! We do suggest trying them all! With 14 marketplaces, you will definitely find something you LOVE!
- Mimosa Flight from Uncorked California: $17.00
- Pepperoni Pizza Egg Rolls with Marinara and Pesto from California Craft Brews: $7.00 ***kid friendly dish
- Creamy Mac and Cheese With Garlic Bread Crumble from Garlic Kissed: $7.75 ***kid friendly and vegetarian
- Esquites Sweet Corn Nuggets with Bacon Lardons from Off the Cob: $6.25 ***kid friendly
- Watermelon Lemonade with Watermelon Garnish ($5.75) and Harris Ranch Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Chimichurri Sauce ($8.50) from Cluck a Doodle Moo
- Salt and Vinegar Parmesan Chicken Wings from Cluck a Doodle Moo: $5.75
Yes, we believe that THIS treat deserved a spot by itself. Let’s just take a moment to really look at that CAKE! YUMMY!
A Sweeter Treat
Taste your way through this festival by purchasing a Sip and Savor pass. The pass will let you choose eight select food or non-alcoholic beverage items throughout the marketplaces! You can use all eight coupons or save some for later on your next visit!
Sip and Savor pass: $54 with eight tabs
Only available for Passholders and what an awesome treat it is! We just love these Passholder treats.
I think we can all agree that a trip to Disneyland may be in order! I would personally love to thank Michelle for sharing her amazing experience with us! We can’t wait until she shares her experiences again with us.
You can find Michelle on Instagram HERE: https://www.istangram.com/disneyharvickfan. We love following her adventures and I am sure you will too!
Do you love Disneyland? We would love to have you join our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more Disney information and fun!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Welcome to WaltExpress.com! Check out our most popular posts while you are here, located in the sidebar and you can "like” our Facebook page here and receive new posts in your news stream. Thanks for visiting!
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021
GetDeals, Tips, and Updates Delivered to Your Inbox!
Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo, you're in! Check your inbox for a special message from us!