Today is the day you have been waiting for! 2020 Disney World Vacation Packages are available to book RIGHT NOW! Walt Express will guide you with everything you need to know about booking your Disney World vacation for 2020.
2020 Disney World Vacation Packages
2020 Disney World Vacation Packages have just been released and are available to book NOW! You don’t want to miss out on what Disney World has in store for 2020. It’s going to be AMAZING! There are new lands to explore, new sights to see, new foods to sample and so much more. With Star Wars Land opening in late August of this year, make plans now to explore it in 2020.
What Exactly Is A Disney World Vacation Package
There are two options when looking to book a stay at a Disney World Resort. The first option is booking a Disney World Vacation Package. A Disney World Vacation Package can consist of several different components. Examples of packages are:
- Disney World Resort room PLUS Disney Dining Plan and theme park tickets
- Disney World Resort room PLUS theme park tickets
- Disney World Resort room PLUS a Disney Dining Plan
With a Disney World Vacation Package, you simply pay a $200 deposit and the remainder is due 30 days before your vacation begins! Easy peasy! Annual Pass-holders are also allowed to book a Disney World Vacation package, even though they will not need the theme park ticket option. It would just be a Disney World Resort room PLUS a Disney Dining Plan.
The second option is booking a room only reservation. If you already have your theme park tickets or plan on paying out of pocket for your dining plan, you would simply book a room only reservation. These room only reservations are available to book up to 499 days in advance. Your deposit amount will depend on which resort you are staying at and will be in the amount of the first night’s rental. Final payment is due with this type of reservation the day of check in.
Additions such as travel insurance, memory maker and more are also available to add on to your Disney World Vacation package.
There are so many benefits to staying on site at a Disney World Resort. Here are a few of our favorite reasons why!
- Free parking at all theme parks
- Transportation to and from all theme parks, water-parks and Disney Springs
- Magical Extras such as luggage tags, free admission to putt putt golf and more
- Magic Bands are included
- Extra magic hours
- Fast Pass+ begins 60 days in advance
Disney Vacation Planners
Disney Vacation Planners are a great asset in helping plan your magical vacation. They are full of knowledge and will help you all the way, taking the stress out of the planning process. Click that link and find out more about using a Disney Vacation Planner.
- You will not be able to book your vacation package more than 499 days in advance.
Are you planning on a magical vacation during 2020? We sure hope you are!
We would love to have you join our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE! We have lots of Disney news, information and just tons of good ole’ Disney fun!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- 15 Genius Hacks For Epcot’s Food And Wine Festival At Disney World - September 12, 2019
- 20 Hacks For Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party At Magic Kingdom - September 5, 2019
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge At Hollywood Studios Is Officially Open - August 29, 2019
Follow on Instagram