Walt Express is super excited to bring you up to the minute, breaking news from Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World. Fans of all villains will want to check out Breaking News: Club Villain BACK at Disney World for news on this great event!
Breaking News: Club Villain BACK at Disney World
Dr. Facilier is BACK in the Sunset Showcase (behind the Rockin’ Roller Coaster) for more grown up trick or treating fun and up close encounters with those villains we all know and love! With music, dancing, food and drinks, and more villains than you can shake a magic wand at, this is one “treat” you don’t want to miss out on!
Frightening foods with a New Orleans flare such as beef striploin rubbed with herbes de Provence, Voodoo “pig wings” with citrus gremolata and spicy shrimp sautéed with Andouille sausage, tomato, okra and onions over creamy polenta. This great feast is served “buffet style” and is more than you can possibly devour! This frightful buffet is also included in the event price.
Treat yourself with some evil alcoholic concoctions. Included in your event price are some great alcoholic beverages with select wine and beer offerings. Each villain has their very own “beverage creation” for your drinking pleasure. What’s your poison?
Tickets can be purchased for $129 per person, including tax and gratuity. Reservations can be made up to 90 days in advance by calling (407) 939-3463 or through My Disney Experience. Admission to Hollywood Studios is required for this event.
- Club Villain is offered on select evenings only.
- Banquet style seating is offered, meaning you may be seated with other “villains”.
- Guest must be 21 years of age or older for consuming alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government ID will be required for age verification.
- Disney Dining Plan will not be accepted for this event.
Dates and Times
Two “Club Villain” experiences will be held each Friday and Saturday night, with starting times at 5:15 and 8:30 p.m. ONLY from September 2nd through October 29th, 2016.
For more great info on all things Disney, check out our Facebook group: Disney Express Lane Facebook!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021