Everyone has been asking about Toy Story Land! We have heard from Disney Parks Blog that this new land will make it’s debut next Summer, 2018! Read on to get all of the details in Breaking News: Toy Story Land Will Open In Disney World Summer 2018.
Breaking News: Toy Story Land Will Open In Disney World Summer 2018
Hollywood Studios’ Toy Story Mania is about to have some new neighbors! Welcome to the Disney World family, TOY STORY LAND! We have been waiting for you!
Our friends from Disney Parks Blog just released 5 things we know about TOY STORY LAND! We know an opening date will be announced very soon and we can’t wait! In the meantime, check out some of the things that we DO know! Did you know Guests Will Dine At Woody’s Lunchbox – Andy has used his lunch box and thermos to create a walk-up quick-service window that will serve up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats. In the rendering above, you can see that Woody’s Lunch Box is surrounded by some of Andy’s favorite toys and lunch items. Stay tuned to the blog in the coming months for specific menu details.
“Many of you know that Toy Story Land is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios – we’ve shared several updates on this exciting project. Today, Bob Chapek, Chairman of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts announced that the land will open next summer!
In 2018, you’ll find yourself shrunk to the size of a toy to explore the world of Andy’s backyard with your favorite Toy Story characters, including Woody and Buzz. And Toy Story Land will feature two new themed attractions.
Slinky Dog Dash will be a family coaster attraction where you’ll zip, dodge and dash around many turns and drops that Andy has created to really make Slinky and his coils stretch to his limits.
Alien Swirling Saucers will also be a new attraction at Toy Story Land. It’s designed as a toy play set that Andy got from Pizza Planet, inspired by the first “Toy Story” film. Aliens are flying around in their toy flying saucers and trying to capture your rocket toy vehicle with “The Claw.”
- Family-friendly roller coaster – Guests board Slinky Dog’s back for a thrilling toy-filled coaster adventure that’s ideal for the entire family.
- Alien saucers attraction – The famous little green aliens from the movie will take guests around for a spin in their very own flying saucers – but beware The Claw!
- Toy Story Mania! – This current guest-favorite attraction, which allows guests to take aim at 3D objects in into the Toy Story Midway Games Play Set, will expand with more midway track that takes you into the world under Andy’s bed where he’s built a carnival-style midway.
Thanks to our friends from D23 and Disney Parks Blog for always keeping us up to date with DISNEY NEWS!
Join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more up to date information and lots of Disney fun!
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Toy Story Land Opening In Disney’s Hollywood Studios On June 30, 2018 - February 16, 2018
- NEW Update: Star Wars Inspired Resort In Disney’s Hollywood Studios - February 11, 2018
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Will Replace Great Movie Ride - February 11, 2018