There is a new event coming to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party this year at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! Cruella De Ville is going to be starring in an all new dining experience, Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way. Walt Express has the complete details of everything you need to know if you would like to attend this amazing new experience!
Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way
Guests may join Cruella at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant in the Magic Kingdom for a chance to meet Cruella herself. During your dining experience Cruella will visit your table for an opportunity to chat with her, while feasting on delicious Halloween themed foods. A Witches Cauldron bubbling and boiling with a wonderful spinach dip served with ciabatta crustini’s is just one of the ghoulish treats you will find. We know there will be plenty of freakishly delicious treats to please just about any kind of appetite. You will also be allowed to “come and go” during this three hour event.
The dinner experience will take place at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant from 9:30 pm to 12:30 pm on select nights during Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. This is an extra ticketed event, with tickets currently costing $99.00 per person plus tax. You will not be allowed to use dining credits for this dining experience. As with most dining experiences in Disney World, advanced ticket purchases are highly recommended.
Don’t forget the dessert! Plenty of desserts will be available for guests to enjoy before allowing to view Mickey’s Boo-to You Halloween parade from special reserved seating, only available to those attending Cruella’s soiree. You will dine on chocolate-dipped strawberries, cheesecake and mini cannoli, Kanine Krunchy cake and Mini De Vil brownies and a variety of beverages including beer and wine selections for guests ages 21 and above.
Dates for Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way
- August 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
- September 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
- October 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
- Valid admission ticket for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required and not included in the price
- Guests will be able to check in at the podium in Tony’s Town Square Restaurant beginning at 9:00 PM
- Reserved viewing in Town Square for the 11:00 PM Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade is included in this event
- Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Refunds will not be administered due to parade cancellation or modification
- Price will be $99 per person, plus tax
Tommorowland Terrace Halloween Fireworks Dessert Party
Cruella’s dining experience will not affect the Halloween Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace. This event will continue alongside Cruella’s Halloween Hideaway. This gives guests an opportunity to chose from having a VIP experience for the Halloween party fireworks, or the Boo To You parade. Both experiences are going to offer an amazing experience to your Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! The dessert party, like Cruella’s dinner, is also an extra ticketed event. Tickets for the dessert party will cost $84.00 per person (plus tax) for guests over 10, and $50.00 (plus tax) per person ages 3-9. This event also requires that you have a valid ticket for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Fun At Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Don’t forget about all the other fun activities available at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, such as trick or treating, characters dressed in their Halloween attire, amazing snacks only available during the party and costumes!! If you haven’t purchased your tickets to the 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, it’s something you should look into doing. It sounds like it’s going to be an amazing year of firsts and new treats!
Tickets for the 2019 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and for Cruella’s Halloween Hide-A-Way are available for purchase NOW on the Disney World website or by calling (407) 939-7679. Ticket prices vary depending on which night you are planning on attending. Tuesday nights tend to be cheaper than a Friday night party, and Halloween night is most likely to be the busiest and most expensive, along with opening night in August.
For more Disney fun and information, join our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Crystal Brytowski (see all)
- Tips For Helping Your Kids Choose Souvenirs At Disney World - November 24, 2020
- Visiting Disney World With Diabetes And/Or Celiac Disease IS Doable - September 22, 2020
- Changes To Disney’s Magical Express That You Need To Know About - August 11, 2020