Disney World has tons of dining options! There are some choices that are more pricier than others! We have the rundown for you here in Did You Know: Some Restaurants In Disney World Are Two Dining Credits.
Did You Know: Some Restaurants In Disney World Are Two Dining Credits
The Disney Dining Plan can be a great value, especially if you plan on doing several “two credit” meals.
We have broken it down for you as to which restaurants and/or dinner shows will require two dining credits.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table-breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Be Our Guest-Dinner only beginning on July 27, 2018
- Le Cellier-Epcot, Canada Pavilion
- Monsieur Paul-France Pavilion
- Hollywood Brown Derby
- The Boathouse
- Morimoto Asia
- STK Orlando
- Artist Point-Wilderness Lodge
- California Grill-Contemporary
- Citrico’s-Grand Floridian
- Narcoossee’s-Grand Floridian
- Flying Fish-Boardwalk
- Jiko-Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Yachtsman Steakhouse-Yacht Club
NOTE: All room service dining within the Disney resorts are ALL two dining credits. Be aware of this if you are on the Disney Dining Plan. Ordering pizza to your room will cost you two credits, also.
Dinner Shows and Dining Packages
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at the Polynesian Resort
- Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review campsites of Fort Wilderness Resort
- Mickey’s Backyard BBQ at the campsites of Fort Wilderness Resort
- Rivers of Light Dining Package, Tiffins ONLY
- Fantasmic! Dining Package, Hollywood Brown Derby ONLY
There are also a few restaurants that are not Disney Dining Plan eligible. They are as follows:
- Victoria & Albert’s-Grand Floridian
For more information on the Disney Dining Plans, just simply click the link.
Join our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, to stay up to date on all of your Disney news!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
Follow on Instagram