It’s probably not a secret, but we here at Walt Express absolutely love Disney Springs! Disney Springs has the very best of shopping, entertainment and Disney, all free of charge! Keep reading to find out our reasons why we love Disney Springs at Disney World. You may just want to dedicate an entire day (and night) to this little gem!
Disney Springs at Disney World
Disney Springs (formally Downtown Disney) is the place to be for entertainment, shopping and just plain old Disney fun! You don’t even need a park ticket! If you have some downtime from the parks, you don’t want to miss Disney Springs at Disney World. You may even want to dedicate an entire day (or night) to Disney Springs.
Take a peek at what Disney Springs at Disney World has to offer everyone!
- The Most Amazing Sweets Around! Disney Springs is home to some of our very favorite sweet treats. From the amazing cakes and small bites at Amorette’s Patisseierie to chocolate and ice cream sundaes at the Ghiradelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop and fun sweets and caramel apples at Goofy’s Candy Company, there is a little bit of something for everyone! My personal favorite are the french macaroons from Amorette’s, and 5 are honestly never enough. My kiddos love the character caramel apples from Goofy’s and we always end up making at least two stops there before we come back home!
- Dining for Everyone! Disney Springs has dining offerings for everyone and for every occasion. You can find fresh and delicious seafood at the Boathouse or Paddlefish. Sample cuisine from the minds of famous chefs at Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill, Morimoto Asia, or Art Smith’s Homecomin’. Try something new at Bongo’s Cuban Cafe, Cooke’s of Dublin, or the Disney Foodtrucks. Bringing the kids? Try T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe and let them be amazed at the lifelike animatronic dinosaurs and animals while you eat!
- Shop ‘Til You Drop! Everyone has a shopper in their family, and Disney Springs has everything that you could possibly be looking for! Check out the World of Disney for awesome souvenirs, housewares, books, and the ever necessary Mickey key chain. For finer tastes, check out Alex & Ani, Coach or Kate Spade. There are also Disney themed stores galore! Disney Pin Traders, Disney’s Days of Christmas, and Disneystyle offer unique and amazing Disney merchandise too!
- There’s Always Something to Do! An amazing movie theater that will deliver food to your seats? Check! Bowling? Check! Music and live entertainment? Check! Immersive 3D Games? Check! Disney Springs has multiple ways to spend your day or evening. Offerings like the AMC 24 and Splitsville Luxury Lanes offer fun for the whole family, while a visit to the Void presents a fully immersive experience for players that even lets you travel the Star Wars Galaxy. Multiple locations such as the House of Blues, Raglan Road, The Edison, and Paradiso 37 offer live entertainment for you to enjoy, while the Marketplace Stages features all kinds of acts and groups from all over the world performing daily.
- Plenty of Things for the Little Ones! Disney Springs is full of activities and fun for little ones too! Visit the Lego Store and take your picture with Maleficent as a dragon or Buzz and Woody. Venture to T-Rex and do a dino dig in their sand pit! Ride the carousel or the train with your kiddos or sit by a fountain and enjoy the sunshine. Venture into the Pin Traders or the World of Disney to do some exploring. Ride a hot air balloon or take the entire family out for an Amphicar or Italian Water Taxi tour. Our kids never run out of things to see and do when we visit Disney Springs!
We hope you will consider visiting this amazing marketplace on your next visit!
Be sure to join our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more Disney information and fun!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Callie Turney (see all)
- Favorite Souvenir: Disney World Pressed Coins - May 16, 2019
- Top 5 Reasons We Love Disney Springs At Disney World - April 25, 2019
- How To Choose The Best Disney World Resort For Your Family - April 9, 2019
Follow on Instagram