Are you about to go “mad” trying to plan your first trip to Disney World? Get rid of the jitters by reading Tips and Tricks for First Time Disney Visitors.
I have put together a few helpful tips for first-time Disney visitors. Sometimes we can over-look the small, minor details so I have put together a helpful little list.
Tips and Tricks for First Time Disney Visitors
1. Walt Disney World is huge! Be prepared to walk A LOT! Bring your comfy shoes!
3. Allow enough time for Disney transportation. Even if you are driving yourself from park to park, allow enough time. The parks are very spread out. Make sure you allow plenty of time to get to your Dining reservations and Fast Pass reservations.
4. Parents with small kids make sure you take advantage of the Rider Switch Service.
5. There is no gum sold anywhere on Disney property, so take your own if you are an avid chewer.
6. You can apply discounts to your trip after your trip is booked. No need to wait until a discount is announced to take advantage of a discount, it can be applied after the actual discount comes out if you have already booked your magical vacation.
7. You can do online check in on My Disney Experience 60 days prior to your Walt Disney World Resort stay.
8. Look for hidden Mickeys all over Disney property! They are everywhere and super magical for the kids to look for and spot.
9. There are two interactive scavenger hunts throughout the Magic Kingdom. Both are loads of fun! A Pirate’s Adventures: Treasures of the Seven Seas and Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. Epcot has two as well, Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure and Kidcot Fun Stops.
10. Don’t forget your rain gear! If you are going in the rainy months of Orlando, be sure to pack ponchos, rain jackets, umbrellas, stroller covers, etc.
11. Bring your own container for water! You can get it refilled for free anywhere food and drink is sold in Disney World. I like this container, HERE, totally worth it, I promise. It really works and keeps your beverages cold! I have left it on the counter overnight with water and ice in it, when I got up the next morning it was still very cold. I have taken it to Disney World in warm months and it worked fabulous! Highly recommend! I actually use mine everyday, not just in Disney World.
12. If you are still having a few jitters, find out if a travel planner would be beneficial to you!
So there you have it! Happy vacationing!
Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.