If you have preschoolers make sure you check out the Disney World Must-Dos for Preschoolers before you go! They have favorites too!
Disney World Must-Dos for Preschoolers
I don’t know the perfect age for your child to go to Disney World, but I do know my husband and I have taken our three kids for a long time and we started them out as babies. All of our kids went for the first time at the age of one. (It just seemed to work out like that.) Our kids are now 7, 4 and 4 and have gone several times throughout the years. Some may call us crazy and we may be. But, I do know we enjoy it and our kids always enjoy it even more. So with that being said, I have gathered the must-dos for preschoolers in every park at Disney World! This will help you make a master plan or itinerary for your upcoming Disney vacation with your favorite preschooler! Your junior princess or pirate will absolutely adore all of these rides and attractions. Here they are in no particular order.
- Enchanted Tales with Belle: Let Belle capture their attention with mesmerizing tales of her life with the Beast!
- Peter Pan’s Flight: Come on, what kid (or adult, ME, ME) wouldn’t love this! They can fly!
- Princess Fairytale Hall: Your little ones can visit and meet their favorite princesses! What a fairytale!
- Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theatre: Meet your favorite Mouse and take a pic to mark the occasion.
- Country Bear Jamboree: Your child will love the knee slappin’ good ol’ time with this sing along bear musical.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant: Who wouldn’t want to ride this cutie? While you wait, your kids can play in a play area. You don’t even feel like you are waiting in line.
- It’s a Small World: Enjoy a relaxing boat ride through different countries. You won’t be able to get that song out of your head! 😉
- Walt Disney World Railroad: This isn’t really a ride, but it has four stops in the Magic Kingdom Park. Make sure you take a ride on it at least once. Little Boys and trains are always a hit!
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel: Ride like a Prince or Princess aboard a carousel horse inspired by Disney’s Cinderella.
- Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid: Do you have a Little Mermaid fan? This attraction is for you! It’s located in the new Fantasyland.
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin: Hop aboard this intergalactic space portal and blast away all the aliens and defeat Zurg. Preschoolers love to control the direction of the space vehicle, but watch out for that if you get motion sickness easily.
- The Seas with Nemo and Friends: Take a trip with Nemo and his friends on this fun, low key ride.
- Turtle Talk with Crush: Dude, sit around Crush’s tank and have a chat. He’s totally cool dude!
- Journey into Imagination with Figment: Figment takes you on a ride through your mind of imagination.
- ImageWorks: After you take a ride with Journey into Imagination with Figment go and play in the “what if” labs. Your preschoolers can experiment, create and explore.
- Epcot Character Spot: The name says it all, see all of your favorite characters in one spot!
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros: Take a low key boat ride through Mexico with the three duck friend Caballeros.
- Disney Junior Live on Stage: Do you have a Disney Junior fan? If so this is the show for you. Go with all of your favorite Disney Junior puppets characters into a magical interactive story and show.
- Toy Story Mania: This interactive 3D ride brings all of the Toy Story characters to life and it adds a little friendly competition to the mix.
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid: This show takes you under the sea with Ariel and all of her friends.
- Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage: Capture the magic of the movie live on stage.
- Muppet Vision 3D: If you have a Muppet fan on your hands, this is the perfect show for you!
- Kilimanjaro Safaris: Take a ride on a rugged safari vehicle and take in all of the breath-taking sights and sounds of the African Safari.
- Finding Nemo the Musical: Capture the movie in this must see musical!
- Triceratops Spin: Take a spin on one of these dinos!
- Affection Section: Pet, feed and love on the cutest animals around on Rafiki’s Planet Watch.
- Maharajah Jungle Trek: Take a self guided tour through this zoo like adventure. Look at all of the exotic animals!
- The Festival of the Lion King: This one is hands down one of the best shows on property. Preschoolers will love interacting with the show and the Tumble Monkeys portion is always a hit.
- For more information on all of these attractions go, HERE and check it out.
- Make sure your preschooler is tall enough for all of the rides you would like to ride before you get there. Check out height requirements HERE.
Hopefully this list will help you and your preschooler have a magical time at Disney World! I know it has for our family! Remember these are the MUST-DOS, there are more attractions for you preschooler, I just highlighted the ones your preschooler would love the most! I hope I haven’t forgotten any, would you add anymore? Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to tell us about your preschooler’s favorite ride or attraction or add it in the comments section below.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.