“It’s hot!” “I’m tired.” “My feet hurt.” “It’s hot!” Is it just me or does this sound like the cries of your family members while walking around any of the theme parks located at Disney World? It seems like there is always someone who could stand to take a little break inside the air conditioning or at least get off their feet while we are on vacation. Here are our best spots at Disney World Parks when we take a much needed break!
Best Spots At Disney For A Break
I always strategically sneak in the following attractions if someone in my family starts to get a little tired. Works like a charm every single time and we come out of the attraction energized and ready to go!
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic: Honestly one of my favorite things to do when we visit Magic Kingdom. This is tucked away by Peter Pan’s Flight and Prince Charming Regal Carrousel in Fantasyland. You get to enjoy the adventures of Donald as he travels through some of your favorite Disney classics chasing Mickey’s sorcerer’s hat. Donald Duck shows up in some of your favorite scenes from Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Aladdin, and Fantasia. The best part to me, this is a 3D attraction so not only do you get to sit and relax, you get to experience so much more: smells, water, and many flying objects. Don’t sneak out before the ending either, Donald makes a surprise flight at the very end!
- Other great options: Country Bear Jamboree, Enchanted Tales with Belle, Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros: located in the pyramid in the Mexico Pavilion of World Showcase. This is another attraction starring Donald Duck; in this adventure Donald disappears in Mexico. It is up to you and his friends Panchito and Jose Carioca to find him! Such a nice relaxing boat ride filled with awesome footage and fun songs. And as a bonus, you can explore the inside of the Mexico Pavilion or grab a bite to eat at the San Angel Inn Restaurante when you’ve finished!
- Other great options: Beauty and the Beast Sing-Along, Turtle Talk with Crush, Living with the Land
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: A bonus for this attraction is that it is located right next to Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith. So, if you have some members of your party who would like to experience that while some are not able to, this is a great attraction to take kids (and kids at heart) to! This is a fairly new attraction and it is really neat for those who love the Cars franchise. You get to go with Lightning McQueen on his newest most state-of-the-art racing simulator. You can also catch up with some of his favorite friends including Tow Mater and Cruz Ramirez. Lightning faces some challenges as he’s getting ready for the next racing season and it’s sure to keep everyone on their toes!
- Other great options: For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Show Spectacular!, Muppet*Vision 3D.
- Festival of the Lion King: enjoying this Broadway-style show in the heart of Africa with a cast of your favorite characters, dancers and acrobats is truly breathtaking. Timon and Pumbaa help you relive some of your favorite songs from The Lion King including “Hakuna Matata”! While you are dazzled by the mischievous monkeys, you are encouraged to be part of all of the fun. The costumes and light effects are fantastic. This is a show that you definitely do not want to miss as it will delight all of the ages in your travel party.
- Other great options: Finding Nemo – The Musical, UP! A Great Bird Adventure, It’s Tough to be a Bug!
No matter which of these you choose, you’re sure to get some good entertainment and a nice break from the heat and for your feet! Where is your favorite resting spot when visiting the Disney World Parks? Let us know in our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE. Did you know that we have friends over at Walt Express Travel, who would be happy to help you plan some magic on your next vacation? Don’t forget to bring THESE items with you on your next trip to Disney World!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Allison Barbour (see all)
- Disney On Ice: Dream Big And Why You Need To GO NOW! - March 4, 2021
- Four Things I Will NEVER Do At Disney World Again - February 25, 2021
- Best Spots At Disney World Parks For A Much Needed Break! - January 5, 2021