No one does the holidays like Disney World. What a great way to ring in the New Year! Watching the fireworks show at Magic Kingdom! Find out all of the details right here: #DisneyParksLive to Broadcast Magic Kingdom Fireworks New Year’s Eve.
#DisneyParksLive to Broadcast Magic Kingdom Fireworks New Year’s Eve
From Disney Parks Blog
Disney Parks Blog has announced that #DisneyParksLive will do a live broadcast on New Year’s Eve beginning at 11:45 p.m. (Eastern Time), 10:45 p.m. (Central Time). The fireworks extravaganza “Fantasy in the Sky” will sure to be something that is NOT to be missed! Check out more information right here from our friends at Disney Parks Blog: Magic Kingdom New Year’s Eve Show.
Magic Kingdom is the place to be during ANY holiday, especially New Year’s! What better way to ring in the New Year than to be in Disney World? Can’t be in Disney World for New Year’s Eve? Well, the next best thing is to be watching the celebration in your home with some comfy PJ’s and a glass of wine (or two or three)?
If you will be in Disney World for the New Year’s celebrations, you might want to check out some of the fun that is being offered! Find out all of the premium New Year’s Eve celebrations, right here: New Year’s Eve Celebrations.
New Year’s Eve in Disneyland
If you are around Disneyland’s California Adventure Park, you will definitely want to check out Spending New Year’s in Disneyland.
- Hollywood Land – Join us in front of our brand-new stage at the end of Hollywood Blvd. all night long for tunes spun by world-famous DJ Roueche and special performances by Hollywood Records artist Olivia Holt. You don’t want to miss the countdown to midnight here, with rooftop fireworks and “Auld Lang Syne.”
- Paradise Bay – To mark the arrival of 2017, Disney California Adventure park is hosting the “Party of the Year!” At night, the waters of Paradise Bay become a sparkling winter fantasy with two scheduled performances of the all-new “World of Color – Season of Light” at 8:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. Leading up to midnight, DJ Wendy keeps the energy building with an awesome dance party around the lagoon. Our New Year’s countdown culminates in a musical celebration punctuated by fountains, pyrotechnics, fireballs and lasers!
- Cars Land – Choose to welcome in the new year country style under the neon lights of Cars Land with appearances by the Kelly Rae Band and DJ Trevor.
Where are you spending New Year’s Eve? Walt Express is thinking the Couch, Disney and Wine is a “magical” plan! Walt Express would like to wish each and every one of you the absolute most magical “2017” EVER! Thanks for being a part of our “2016”.
Please join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE to discuss this and lots more magical news!
Photo Credit: WDW News
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021