Check out everything you can do at this famous Disney World event with the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: A Disney World Review.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: A Disney World Review
This year the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will be held – , 2016. You are in for a treat, it is known for it’s fabulous food and of course, wine and so much more! This is one of my favorite times of year at Disney World. Epcot is so magical and pretty this time of year. Not to mention the atmosphere is definitely different from any other time of year at Epcot.
Taste your way around the world through the World Showcase with all of the exquisite wine and food in the Global Marketplaces featuring foods from Africa, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hawaii, Ireland, Islands of the Caribbean, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, Patagonia, Poland, Scotland and South Korea. Not to forget, taste the different crafted beers, champagnes, chocolate, desserts and wines. Don’t forget to bring your ID, it is 21 and older for alcoholic drinks. Also as you taste your way around, pick up a passport, Disney passport actually, and get it stamped every time you try a new cuisine. You can pick up a passport anywhere food and drinks are sold during the Festival.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series
Come enjoy the nightly Eat to the Beat Concert Series and dance the night away with your significant other. Epcot is so magical at night, the countries seem to come alive with every step towards a new experience.
- World Showcase at Epcot America Gardens Theatre
- Nightly concerts—Sep 14 to Nov 14, 2016
- Showtimes are 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM
Make sure you check out the line-up before you go!
Check out all of the extras that the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival has to offer this year! From book signings, meet and greets, bottle signings, a visit from ABC-TV’s The CHEW and so much more.
- Every fall people come from all over the world to experience this once a year grande affair! Extra tickets are not required, just valid park admission. If you hit it just right, you may be able to take advantage of some of the specials Disney has going for accommodations. So join in on all the fun and see what it’s all about.
- Bring a valid ID if you are planning on drinking alcohol.
- Grab a passport so you can keep up with what countries’ you visited.
- Some Disney Dining plans are accepted.
- If you are not a huge foodie, this festival may not be ideal for you.
- The items can get pricey, so if you are not on the dining plan and you plan on sampling lots of food and drinks, bring some mega cash.
Have you been to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival? What was your experience?
Join the Disney Express Lane Facebook Group to discuss this and many other Disney related topics.
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.