It’s time once again for one of the best festivals in the WORLD! And yes, I mean Disney World! Is there really any other world? Walt Express is so excited about this year’s festival and we will tell you exactly why! Grab a chair and some coffee, you are going to want to read ALL of this one! We have lots of info to share with you about EPCOT’s 2019 Food and Wine Festival.
EPCOT’s 2019 Food and Wine
Lots of details have just become available for EPCOT’s 2019 Food and Wine Festival. We can’t wait to share them with you so you can make your plans to attend! Let’s get started!
New for 2019! Tailgating at ESPN Wide World of Sports. What? Yes, you read that right!
Tailgate Tasting hosted by ESPN’s Monday Night Football, available select Sundays starting September 8 – November 17. The 45-minute program will pair gridiron grub with a beverage tasting inspired by the cities of pro teams playing each Monday night. Even better, you’ll learn how to prepare the dishes for your next tailgate party!
Of course the main event of this festival will be the FOOD AND WINE! Menu’s have not been released just yet, but as soon as they are, we will have them right here for you. I am sure they will be SCRUMPTIOUS!
Take a peek at some of the other fun you will find at EPCOT’s 2019 Food and Wine!
Eat to the Beat Concert Series
Enjoy daily concerts from artists such as Sugar Ray, Everclear, 38 Special and more! For a complete lineup of this year’s concert series, just click this link: 2019 CONCERT SERIES.
- Where: America Gardens Theatre at World Showcase, Epcot
- When: Daily from August 29 through November 19, 2019
- Showtimes – Sundays to Thursdays: 5:30 PM, 6:45 PM and 8:00 PM
- Showtimes – Fridays and Saturdays: 6:30 PM, 7:45 PM and 9:00 PM
Want to make sure you have a nice viewing spot for the concert? Grab an Eat to the Beat dining package at select EPCOT restaurants and receive preferred viewing! All Eat to the Beat dining packages are now two credits on the Disney Dining Plan.
Party for the Senses
Feast on this tribute to the sensory arts! Join acclaimed chefs, personalities and entertainers for elegant festivities during this delectable evening of food, fun and friends.
- World ShowPlace Events Pavilion in Epcot
- Select Saturdays during the Festival
- Wine View Lounge: 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
- Reserved Seating: 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- From $229 to $359 per Guest per Guest—plus tax, gratuity included
- September 21
- October 5, 12 and 19
- November 9
Please note: each event has 2 seating options. Required Epcot admission is not included with the event ticket. Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older. All events are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Booking available beginning on May 15, 2019.
Beginning on May 15, 2019, seminars will be available to book for this year’s festival. There will be an extra cost for these events.
- Cheese Seminar
- Beverage Seminar
- Food and Beverage Pairings
- Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!
- Culinary Demonstrations
Extra Fun for the Kiddos
A lot of people think that the Food and Wine Festival is for adults only, NO WAY!! The kiddos will have a blast with all of this extra fun around EPCOT!
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt-Embark on a Ratatoullie-inspired scavenger hunt to find statuettes of Remy hidden throughout World Showcase. Your journey begins when you purchase your map and stickers from select Festival merchandise locations—including Pin Central, Port of Entry or World Traveler at International Gateway.
- Family Play Zone-A super fun and interactive play area dedicated to the kids!
- Candy Sushi-Learn how to roll your own sweet sushi treats with a Disney Chef in this hands-on Festival offering at 3:30 and 5:30 daily at The Land pavilion. Booking information coming soon!
- Disney du Jour Dance Party-Interactive atmosphere open 7 days a week for dancing fun!
There will also be special merchandise that will only be available for the 2019 Food and Wine Festival! Grab it while you can, it won’t last!
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets are on sale NOW and this spooky party begins August 16th!
Are you a huge Food and Wine fan or will this year be your first time experiencing it? We would love to hear all about your past experiences or even help you plan your visit! Join our Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Just Released Disney World Free Dining Discounts For Late 2019 - July 16, 2019
- Booking Begins June 18 For 2020 Disney World Vacation Packages - June 18, 2019
- What To Expect In Disney World During The Month Of August - June 11, 2019
Follow on Instagram