Lights! Cameras! ACTION! If you are hearing those famous words, yes, you are in Hollywood Studios. With all that is going on in Hollywood Studios these days, you are bound to become famished! Do you love Hollywood and Vine in Hollywood Studios? Then you are going to LOVE Hollywood and Vine Seasonal Dine: A Disney World Dining Review.
Hollywood and Vine Seasonal Dine
Just about everyone knows about Hollywood and Vine. This “must-do” restaurant is famous for the character meet and greets featuring your favorites from Disney Junior. “Fancy Nancy”, “Doc McStuffins”, “Vampirina”, and “Roadster Racer Goofy”, will visit you while you dine “buffet” style for breakfast! BUT, did you know about the Hollywood and Vine Seasonal Dine?
Things are a little different at dinner time and during lunch! Check it out!
Minnie’s Seasonal Dine
During dinner and lunch, you will be attending “Minnie’s Seasonal Dine”. Minnie “hosts” a fabulous dinner party with four of her closest friends and YOU!! Mickey, Donald, Daisy and Goofy will all be there in their “seasonally finest” outfits, coming around to each table for you to meet and greet! Get those autograph books ready.
When you first arrive, Minnie or one of her friends will greet you and your family with a special photo op! You will then be seated and the fun begins!! I am sure as you are escorted to your table, that you will catch a glimpse of the “dessert bar”. Yes, I said DESSERT BAR! A whole entire section of sweets and complete yumminess! That Minnie KNOWS how to throw a dinner party!
As I mentioned earlier, this is an all you care to enjoy (buffet style) dinner or lunch. You will find a HUGE and delicious assortment of delectable dishes such as: peel ‘n eat shrimp, spit-fire roasted ham, turkey and tons of “fixin’s”. The menu somewhat changes “seasonally” to accommodate fruits and veggies that are “in” that season. No fear, the lobster mac ‘n cheese is ALWAYS on the buffet! There is also a children’s buffet with all of the things the little ones prefer: chicken nuggets, mac ‘n cheese and more. Children may also eat from the adult buffet and vice versa, making this meal an excellent value.
Please, for the love of Mickey, SAVE ROOM FOR THE DESSERTS. Again, you will definitely want to save a little room, maybe even A LOT of room, for one of the best dessert bars around. In keeping with the “seasonal” theming, you will find some desserts only available at certain times of the year. You will also find some of the most beautifully decorated desserts in Disney World!
Minnie’s Seasonal Dining costs $52 per adult and $31 per child, plus tax and gratuity.
- Dining Plans are accepted.
- This will be one table service credit per person in the dining party.
- Please note that if you have a party of 6 or more, an automatic gratuity of 20% will be added.
Dinner with Fantasmic!
Keep the night’s festivities going with your Fantasmic! Dining Package’s VIP seating for that evening’s show-complete with preferred viewing! Pricing for Minnie’s Seasonal Dining with Fantasmic (preferred viewing location):
- Breakfast – $46 adults; $28 children (plus tax and gratuity).
- Lunch/dinner – $60 adults; $36 children (plus tax and gratuity).
- Dining plans accepted; one table service dining credit on the dining plans.
The 2019 Seasonal Dine packages are below:
- Silver Screen Dine January 7, 2019 – March 10, 2019
- Springtime Dine March 11, 2019 – June 2, 2019
- Summertime Dine June 3, 2019 – August 25, 2019
- Halloween Dine August 26, 2019 – November 3, 2019
- Holiday Dine November 4, 2019 – January 5, 2020
- Breakfast character meals will be with the adorable Disney Junior characters. Dinner AND lunch will be the Seasonal Dine with Minnie and friends!
- Remember, gratuities are automatically added (18%) for dining parties of 6 or more.
- Be sure to grab a reservation early! Walt Express recommends booking this restaurant a full 180 days (only available for Disney World resort guests) in advance. Call 1-407-WDW-DINE or let your travel planner know!
- Also included is some extra fun with music, dancing and even some surprises!
For more fun dining options at Hollywood Studios, check out LOUNGING AT HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS!
Please join us on Facebook at DISNEY EXPRESS LANE to find lots of information on all things Disney!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Our Experience While Flying Back To The Magic At Disney World - July 21, 2020
- 10 Tips To Save Money Inside Walt Disney World Parks - June 25, 2020
- Is it EVEN Worth Visiting Disney World Right Now? - June 2, 2020