The time is here! Happy Haunting Season is FINALLY upon us! Don’t be afraid, Walt Express has it covered in All You Need To Know: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2017.
All You Need To Know: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2017
The 2017 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party will begin tonight (August 25th) in Disney’s Magic Kingdom park. Every year, this special event party brings tons of Halloween Fun to the park! Don’t worry, it’s seriously “not so scary“! If you are attending this year, Walt Express has put together everything you will need to know, right here, all in one place!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will start earlier than ever this year, with parties running on Aug. 25 & 29; Sept. 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 & 29; Oct. 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 & 31; and Nov. 1. The event will feature trick-or-treating, the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular stage show, Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade and “Happy HalloWishes.”
All treats and NO tricks is what you will find if your looking for something tasty at this year’s party. Find those delicious treats HERE!
Special PhotoPass Opportunities
While you’re materializing around the park during the event, don’t forget to take advantage of wicked party-exclusive Magic Shots, Animated Magic Shots, and photo opportunities from Disney PhotoPass Service.
Brand New Sorcerer’s Cards
In case you aren’t familiar, Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is an in-park interactive experience that allows guests of all ages to join Merlin’s quest to stop Disney Villains from taking over Magic Kingdom Park. Guests use a map to search for villain hideouts throughout the park, and visit magic portals where they use spell cards to fight back against a villain’s plan. The journey begins at the Firehouse on Main Street, U.S.A., where you can pick up everything you need to play.
This special event card will be distributed separately (and in addition to) the regular Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card packs you’re given at this location. Guests must register to play with their party ticket and event wristband in order to get one.
Each year, Disney puts together an entire line of exclusive merchandise ONLY for party goers! Meaning, you can only purchase if you are attending the Halloween party. For a glance at this year’s line, “head” on over to: 2017 HALLOWEEN PARTY MERCHANDISE.
More Halloween Fun
Wanna sneak peek of some of the ghoulish fun you will see? Check out HAPPY HALLOWISHES and MICKEY’S BOO TO YOU PARADE! Want to make your castle a little more Disney themed for Halloween and Fall? Here are 12 FRIGHTFUL FINDS we know your gonna LOVE!
A special thanks to our friends from DISNEY PARKS BLOG for keeping us up to date on all of this magical fun!
- Your party ticket IS your park ticket for the event. Simply meaning that a separate park ticket is NOT required. You may enter the park at 4 p.m. WITH a party ticket.
- You will receive trick or treat bags, but they are a little on the small side. Bring a larger one, or get crafty and make one! Be sure to share your pictures with us, we would LOVE to see!
- Memory Maker One Day is available to purchase for $59 in the My Disney Experience mobile app during or after your visit. This is great if you are only wanting those HAPPY HAUNTING photos!
- Find out how to make the most out of your NOT SO SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY experience by clicking the link!
- Costume rules: be sure to “know before you go”. You can find those right HERE.
We hope you will share your photos and comments with us and let us know how much fun you had, if you are attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
Join our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for tons of Disney fun..NO tricks, only Disney treats! We promise!
photo credit: WDWNEWS
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Just Released Disney World Free Dining Discounts For Late 2019 - July 16, 2019
- Booking Begins June 18 For 2020 Disney World Vacation Packages - June 18, 2019
- What To Expect In Disney World During The Month Of August - June 11, 2019
Follow on Instagram