It’s getting to be that time again and we aren’t talking about Christmas (although that will be next on our list)! We are talking about one of the best parties of year, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Mickey’s 2019 Halloween Party Guide will let you in on everything you need to know if you plan to attend this spook-tacular event!
Mickey’s 2019 Halloween Party Guide
This party officially kicked off August 16, 2019 and will run all the way through November 1, 2019. It takes place on select nights at Disney World’s Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7 pm. This party is packed full of all things villainious and ghostly! 2019 will bring some amazing new extras to this classic party. We have everything you need right here to get you prepared for a fabulous night with your favorite baddies!
August – 16, 20, 23, 27 and 30
September – 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27 and 29
October – 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29 and 31
Tickets For Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is a ticketed event. This simply means that you will need to purchase a party ticket to attend. The price is based on which night you choose. Price ranges from $79 to $135. Discounts for passholders, Disney Vacation Club and children are available. Just head to the Disney website, or contact your favorite Disney Travel Planner!
Trick or Treat!
The best part of Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is of course the TRICK OR TREATING! There will be treat stations set up throughout Magic Kingdom Park with tons of delicious candy and treats. Have an allergy? No worries at all! There will be plenty of yummy allergy friendly options available as well! Just let the cast member aware at the treat station and you will receive a token to cash in at the designated section of the park! Easy, Peasy and oh so yummy!!
Did Someone Mention FOOD?
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party will serve up some pretty delicious treats and you will only find some of them during this event! Click this link for a complete guide to treats you will find during this Halloween season plus treats you will ONLY find during the party!! OH MY GOODNESS, the Hades nachos are back and it brought friends!! Take a peek! FOODIE GUIDE FOR MICKEY’S NOT SO SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY
Park Guide For MNSSHP
You will definitly want to grab a park guide when you enter the park. But just in case you want to have it all mapped out BEFORE you get there, here you go! I told you, we have you covered! 🙂
There will literally be tons of fun and entertainment around every corner during this party! Here are some of our faves!
- Storybook Circus with Disney Junior favorites: Doc McStuffins, Timon, Vampirina and Nancy Clancy from Disney Junior will show off their dance moves!
- Disney’s Not So Spooky Fireworks Spectacular with host Jack Skellington.
- Of course, the classic HOCUS POCUS spelltacular is BACK!
- The Boo! To You Parade will continue to be a fan favorite! ***TIP: There are two parades nightly. Head to the second parade for lower crowds!
- Special characters that you may ONLY be able to find during the Halloween party!
Mickey’s Halloween Party Guide Extras
- There are a few extras that you can add to your night of spooky fun! Take a peek at Cruella’s Hide-A-Way, a new dining experience ONLY for Halloween party guests.
- Also available are dessert/fireworks parties exclusive to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- Think about adding Memory Maker to your vacation! You will definitly want to take advantage of the amazing photo ops and special magic shots! Take a peek at where you can find some pretty amazing and unique shots during the party.
Some items will ONLY be found during the party! There are exclusive popcorn buckets, trading pins, clothing items and more that you can only get if you attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! Also available will be a party exclusive Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom card! If you need more information on the Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom or pin trading, just click those links to get started!
- Your party ticket is your ticket into Magic Kingdom! You may enter the park as early as 4 pm with a party ticket.
- This is the ONLY time that adults are allowed to wear a costume! Here are the guidelines: COSTUME GUIDELINES
- Here are 10 tips for Mickey’s Halloween Party! Check them out!
- You will receive an armband when you enter the park for the party.
Are you taking a park bag with you to the party? Here’s the scoop on what you need to pack! Just click that link!
Did you know that we have a Facebook Group where you will find tons of Disney related information and fun! Join here: DISNEY EXPRESS LANE
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- 15 Genius Hacks For Epcot’s Food And Wine Festival At Disney World - September 12, 2019
- 20 Hacks For Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party At Magic Kingdom - September 5, 2019
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge At Hollywood Studios Is Officially Open - August 29, 2019
Follow on Instagram