This cute little restaurant has TONS of sweet surprises for real boys and girls! Learn all of it’s surprises by reading Pinocchio Village Haus: A Disney World Quick Service Dining Review.
Pinocchio Village Haus: A Disney World Quick Service Dining Review
Pinocchio Village Haus is located in Fantasyland, in the Magic Kingdom. Grab a seat with a view of IT’S A SMALL WORLD attraction! Yep, this classic is right next door and makes for a very relaxing and fun meal!
“Offerings for REAL Boys & Girls”
For all of those hungry and REAL boys and girls out there, we have flatbread. My little one swears it’s really a magic carpet. Well, it IS shaped that way! Either way, they are delicious and there was not a crumb left at our table.
- Caprese Flatbread-Flatbread topped with Tomatoes, Basil and Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese
- Cheese Flatbread-Flatbread topped with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese
- Pepperoni Flatbread-Flatbread topped with Pepperoni, Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese
- Sausage and Pepperoni Flatbread-Flatbread topped with Sausage, Pepperoni, Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella Cheese
More delicious options include:
- Chicken Parmesan Sandwich-Panko-coated Chicken Breast on a Kaiser Roll topped with Mozzarella Cheese and Marinara Sauce served with Carrots and French Fries
- Also available are the Mickey kid-check meals, such as the Power Pack and the Smucker’s Uncrustables. Kids may also order their own flatbread in pepperoni or cheese.
The desserts here may sound simple, but believe me, they are FAR from simple.
- Chocolate Cake-Pure chocolate goodness.
- Lemon Sorbet (no sugar added)-notice there are TWO spoons in the sorbet. Yep, it was THAT good!
There is also an allergy friendly menu available upon request.
- Pinocchio Village Haus is one credit on the Quick Service dining plan. You will receive an entree and drink.
- If you ARE on the Disney Dining Plan, go ahead and use one of those snack credits on a dessert here, you WON’T be disappointed!
- Open daily for lunch and dinner.
- No reservation required.
- NOW AVAILABLE for mobile ordering!
Please join us in our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Just Released Disney World Free Dining Discounts For Late 2019 - July 16, 2019
- Booking Begins June 18 For 2020 Disney World Vacation Packages - June 18, 2019
- What To Expect In Disney World During The Month Of August - June 11, 2019
Follow on Instagram