Why We Absolutely LOVE Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
I mean, there are SO many reasons to LOVE Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. We keep going back year after year, sometimes, multiple times in the same year. What keeps us coming back for more? It has to be the villains. Wait, no, it’s the food and candy. Well, it could be the special parades and events during the party. No, I am pretty sure it’s the pure magic and excitement! See, we told you there were MANY reasons we love this party. Keep reading as we break it down on why WE love Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
LOVE Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party takes places during the Fall and early Fall each year. This is a special event held on select nights at Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park. The cost for the event ranges from $85.00 to $149.00 (on Halloween night). Tickets may be purchased in advance or sometimes at the gate if not already sold out. Yes, some nights will sell out, it’s THAT popular.
So, why do WE love this party so much. Keep reading and I will tell you!
Yes, we LOVE the villains and there are plenty to go around at this event. You will find everyone’s favorite baddies, including some rare characters. These rare characters will ONLY make their appearance at this party!
- Candy, candy and even more candy. And yes, we mean the good stuff! There are treat stations set up throughout Magic Kingdom park and you may visit each one multiple times if you like!
- You will find specialty desserts and treats throughout this event, that is not available during normal operating hours. Of course, this is our favorite part!
- Special Event merchandise. Yep, merchandise such as collectible pins, popcorn buckets and tons more! You will only be able to find these goodies at the party, after 7 pm.
Special Parades And Events
- Mickey’s Boo To You Parade usually happens twice during the event.
- Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular, a fireworks show that will leave you breathless!
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular-Sanderson sisters (need we say more)???
Tickets are limited for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, so on most nights, you will find lighter crowds. The closer you get to Halloween, the more people you will find! It’s not bad at all. Totally worth it! Five minutes for Splash Mountain? Yes, please!
So MANY More Reasons We LOVE Mickey’s Not So Scary
- This is the ONE event that adults are allowed to dress up as their favorite character.
- Book your trip for the end of October through the beginning of November. The lets you see the magical transformation from Halloween at Disney World to Christmas at Disney World! The absolute BEST of both worlds.
- You can enter Magic Kingdom Park as early as 4 pm with a party ticket. The party doesn’t kick off till 7 pm, giving you 3 extra hours!
- There are also special events INSIDE the special event. Cruella’s Halloween Hide A Way, Dessert parties and table service dining options are all available during this event!’
- Don’t forget about the special photopass opportunities. You may just come home with a friend in your pictures!
2020 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
See, SO much to take in and one night hardly gets the job the done. If doable, we like to come back and experience it a second time.
This year’s dates are as follows:
- August 13, 18, 21, 25 and 28
- September 1, 4, 7, 11, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27 and 29
- October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29 and 31
- November 1
If you are heading to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, be sure to take a peek at our HACKS FOR THE PARTY!
Are you looking for MORE Disney information and fun? We have a fabulous Facebook Group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE. Just click that link to join us!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Welcome to WaltExpress.com! Check out our most popular posts while you are here, located in the sidebar and you can "like” our Facebook page here and receive new posts in your news stream. Thanks for visiting!
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021
GetDeals, Tips, and Updates Delivered to Your Inbox!
Bibbidy Bobbidy Boo, you're in! Check your inbox for a special message from us!