Are you looking for some inexpensive souvenirs while in Disney World? Walt Express has some great ideas right here in 5 Cheap Eats And Souvenirs At Disney World: GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT!
Walt Express LOVES the Grand Floridian Resort! Walt Express also LOVES cheap and inexpensive!
5 Cheap Eats And Souvenirs At Disney World: GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT
The Grand Floridian Resort is home to some pretty amazing sites AND smells. They are also home to some pretty amazing cheap eats and souvenirs! Let’s get right into our top 5 cheap eats and souvenirs at the Grand Floridian Resort!
The Basin White at The Grand Floridian
The smells that come from this store are absolutely heavenly! We could spend hours just browsing and “sniffing”! I mean, where else can you get birthday cake flavored bath bombs?
- BATH SALTS-Fill a tube for $5!! Everyone loves these bath salts. Bring some home for souvenirs or keep them all for yourself! Your choice!
- BATH BOMBS-Larger bombs are $4.99 and smaller ones are usually 3 for $10!! What a steal! Again, these are really difficult to give away once you get back home! Buy plenty!
If you aren’t currently visiting Disney World and really need these items, you can shop right from home through their website at THE BASIN WHITE!
Next on our cheap eats and souvenir lists is the PENNY PRESS MACHINE!
- PRESSED COINS: For a grand total of 51 cents, you have a great souvenir! The kids love collecting pennies and they are found all over Disney World Parks and Resorts. The pennies do change occasionally, and some become collector’s items! Grab your collector’s book before you go and be prepared to collect those pennies!
- Our favorite Pressed Penny location at the Grand Floridian is on the second level inside the doors going out to the Monorail! Check it out next time you are there!
CUPCAKES: The Grand Floridian has some pretty delicious quick service dining available. We love to stop by the Gasparilla Island Grill for a cupcake…or two or three! They offer an assortment of cupcakes, including an adorable MINNIE MOUSE cupcake! Under $5 and also a snack credit on the Disney Dining Plan. CHEAP AND DELISH!!
POSTCARDS: Whether you are sending a “HELLO FROM DISNEY” or keeping it for your own collection, this makes a great “cheap souvenir“! Stop by SANDY COVE GIFTS & SUNDRIES!
- For added fun, make sure you mail it from the resort or the many mailbox locations in Disney Parks! There is one on Main Street USA! Have you found it yet?
While grabbing those postcards, you will need to pick up a souvenir JUST FOR YOU. We recommend grabbing a few of these H20 products, sold at SANDY COVE!!
You do not have to be a guest here to enjoy some of the magic this resort offers! For more Grand Floridian “cheaps“, check out GRAND FLORIDIAN during the HOLIDAYS!
Looking for more Disney fun and information? Be sure you join our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Guide To Epcot’s International Flower And Garden Festival For 2021 - March 2, 2021
- BREAKING NEWS: Disney World Releases 2022 Vacation Packages - February 16, 2021
- Top 5 Romantic Dining Experiences In Disney World - January 26, 2021