There are many rides and attractions at Disney World Parks, but if you’re looking for maximum fun and thrills, here’s the list for you! Be sure to read 5 Attractions At Disney World Parks For The Thrill Seeking Guest!
5 Attractions At Disney World Parks For The Thrill Seeking Guest
Attention thrill seekers, THIS one is for you!!
Each of the four parks in Disney World are home to some pretty amazing attractions. Some are a little more intense than others and make for some pretty extreme fun. If you are looking for an attraction to take your breath away, these might just be for you! Please be aware that some of these have height restrictions. These attractions also offer Memory Maker.
- Big Thunder Mountain in Magic Kingdom: “The Wildest Ride in the Wilderness” will take you on a fantastic journey…in a runaway train!!
- Rockin’ Roller Coaster in Hollywood Studios: Yes, this is THE ONE with Aerosmith and I promise, it WILL NOT disappoint! If you love blarin’ Aerosmith (and c’mon, who doesn’t?!) music and fast cars, then this one is for you! Go from 0-60 in seconds on this fast pace limo ride!
- Tower of Terror in Hollywood Studios: An old maintenance elevator and a very tall hotel..need we say more? This one is NOT for the faint at hear. Enter if you dare!
- Test Track in Epcot: Presented by Chevrolet, everyone will love this one! Design the ultimate and then drive it!
- Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom: Travelers “BEWARE the Legend”!! When you get to “the end”, the fun really begins!
- If you made it through these top 5 attractions for thrill seeking guests and are feeling a bit queasy, check out how to deal with motion sickness.
- Not everyone you are traveling with will be a “thrill seeker”.
- Look for the “single rider” line. This line is strictly for single riders and is usually a lot quicker than the regular standby line or grab a fast pass for these top attractions!
Head on over to our Facebook group, DISNEY EXPRESS LANE, for more fun and Disney information!
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- 10 Tips To Survive The Summer Heat In Disney World - May 23, 2019
- Top 8 Differences Between Disneyland And Disney World - May 21, 2019
- Guide To EPCOT’s 2019 International Food And Wine Festival - May 14, 2019
Follow on Instagram