What better way to start your morning than with the best “mouse” around? Disney Family keeps us going with some great “Disney Dishes”. Check out: Dishes by Disney: Mickey Mouse Breakfast Pizza Recipe to get your day started off right!
Dishes By Disney: Mickey Mouse Breakfast Pizza Recipe
I don’t always cook breakfast, but when I do, it’s usually Disney inspired! HA! I am ALWAYS looking to add more “magic” to the table and thanks to Disney Family Recipes, it happens! Disney Family Recipes posted this great “how to” recipe! You all know me, anything with food and Disney is usually AMAZING, so I tried it. I made a few minor adjustments and VOILA! Mickey Mouse Breakfast Pizza. I will warn you: IT GOES FAST!
You can find the original recipe right here: Mickey Mouse Breakfast Pizza. Disney Family used a Mickey shaped cookie cutter, but you can achieve the same goal just by “shaping” the dough with a knife.
- Always preheat your oven before baking any type of pastry crust or dough.
- If you want a Mickey breakfast pizza, grab yours FIRST! There won’t be any left!!
- Make these personalized to each family member. Add their favorite toppings before you bake.
- Even better, get the kids in on the action. Allow each child to create their own Mickey Masterpiece.
- We accidentally used Pie Crust instead of Pizza Dough the first time and now we cannot live without it! Best mistake ever! It was delish!
- We used colby and sharp cheddar cheese, but you can use any you fancy!
Be sure to check out our Facebook group for more recipes and Disney Parks tips at DISNEY EXPRESS LANE. Hope to see you there! Make sure you introduce yourself!
More Disney Recipes Your Family Will Love
Ready to plan your magical vacation? Go HERE for a FREE quote!
- Post may contain affiliate links.
Latest posts by Vanda Bean (see all)
- Booking Begins June 18 For 2020 Disney World Vacation Packages - June 18, 2019
- What To Expect In Disney World During The Month Of August - June 11, 2019
- Epcot’s 2019 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages On Sale July 3 - June 6, 2019
Follow on Instagram